Redhawk Caldera Catharsis
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Don't tell me what to do," Peregrine snapped, irate at being given orders, especially at a time like this. He felt bad nearly the moment the words left his mouth, though he couldn't help it. "Safety isn't the issue," he continued in a strained voice. That wasn't quite true; she could have posed a continuing threat to the pack, especially its pups, despite their heightened defenses. "This bitch killed my son. I want to tear her apart," Peregrine said, his voice grating as his toes flexed into the earth beside the body. He breathed heavily, losing his composure but trying to regain it.

The Alpha stood there a few moments longer before letting out a long breath and saying to Shrike, "Did you know? Did you know you'd put yourself at risk?" Had the Gamma put himself in danger's way for the sake of revenge? "Why'd you bring the body here in the first place?" he added, his voice shaking somewhat. He was angry but it was clear as day what drove the anger: guilt, grief and loss. Somewhere deep down inside him, Peregrine hoped Shrike wasn't taking it personally.

"And no, no way," he continued, just now paying attention to Sassafras, his head swinging in her direction to leer at her, "you're not going anywhere with him. Just to get infected too? She already killed my son, I'm not going to let this stupid fucking bitch kill off half my pack!" He couldn't help it. The rage boiled over and he smashed a paw against the she-wolf's dead face, hard enough to audibly crack her jaw.
Messages In This Thread
Catharsis - by Shrike Redleaf - July 07, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: Catharsis - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 07, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: Catharsis - by Sassafras - July 07, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: Catharsis - by Shrike Redleaf - July 07, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: Catharsis - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 08, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Catharsis - by Sassafras - July 08, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: Catharsis - by Shrike Redleaf - July 09, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: Catharsis - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 11, 2016, 08:20 AM
RE: Catharsis - by Sassafras - July 12, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: Catharsis - by Shrike Redleaf - July 20, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: Catharsis - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 21, 2016, 09:53 AM