Cerulean Cape you try but you can't defeat them
51 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Devin stopped, confusion written upon her face. This was definitely her dad. He sounded like him, he looked like him, he smelled like him. His grin unnerved her, but she was more confused than worried. How could her father have forgotten her? Arturo loved his children more than anything in the world, and yet he smiled at her creepily and said she'd confused him with someone else. This stirred worry in her. Not for her safety but for her father's. What could've made the Fearghal forget his own daughter? To make sure she hadn't made a mistake, she stepped closer bravely, walking a circle around him then stopping in front.

No, you're definitely my pops. It's me Devin. What's wrong with you? Despite her laid back voice, a strand of worry was laced into her tone. She couldn't bear to lose her father, not after the famine was finally over. What about his empire here? What about her and Bain. How could he have forgotten. The ivory female kept her intense blue gaze locked on him, searching for some sign of her Arturo inside the wolf she saw.
[Image: 2woy713.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
[Image: al40op.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
Messages In This Thread
you try but you can't defeat them - by Arturo - July 06, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Devin - July 10, 2016, 10:28 AM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Arturo - July 10, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Devin - July 11, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Arturo - July 11, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Devin - July 13, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Arturo - July 24, 2016, 05:33 AM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Devin - July 24, 2016, 08:10 AM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Arturo - August 06, 2016, 05:48 AM