Silvertip Mountain For old time's sake
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He had been relaxing after a morning of patrolling, hanging out at Adeline's den, snoozing on and off. When the howl spread through the territory, Steady lifted his head and his ears perked. He hadn't thought he would ever hear a call for FitzDutiful again, but there it was. It wasn't a voice he knew, but it seemed he would meet him, and with bad news. 

He lifted himself off of the grassy ground and made his way to the borders, his head and tail held to reflect his position within the pack. The white and dark-speckled male came into view and Steady slowed his pace until he came to a stop before him. I'm Steady, Alpha here. Can I help you? he asked, his voice friendly, as he assumed this to be a friend of Fitz'. If that turned out not to be so, his attitude would quickly change. Though, he couldn't imagine anyone but a friend calling for his brother at their borders.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
For old time's sake - by Charon - July 15, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: For old time's sake - by Steady - July 15, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: For old time's sake - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 07:55 AM
RE: For old time's sake - by Steady - July 16, 2016, 08:00 AM
RE: For old time's sake - by Charon - July 17, 2016, 06:38 AM
RE: For old time's sake - by Steady - July 17, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: For old time's sake - by Charon - July 17, 2016, 11:46 AM
RE: For old time's sake - by Steady - July 17, 2016, 12:01 PM
RE: For old time's sake - by Charon - July 18, 2016, 04:34 AM
RE: For old time's sake - by Steady - July 18, 2016, 05:33 PM