Silvertip Mountain For old time's sake
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He nodded solemnly. He hated to confirm it, but Charon seemed like a friend, and he deserved to know the truth. It seemed he knew June, as well. I'm sorry, he said, referring to Charon's loss, as it was obvious he would hurt. Steady knew family wasn't always blood- they were the friends you picked, and he respected this male's connection with the Silvertip Mountain wolves.

He nodded to Charon's request. I'll certainly keep a look out, he confirmed. Do you want him brought to you alive or dead? Steady asked, serious about the question. If any had harmed his pack members, and lived to tell the tale, Steady would have searched them out and taken their life. He was highly protective, and would extend that to Charon and his pack, as he figured Fitz would have done the same for a friend.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
For old time's sake - by Charon - July 15, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: For old time's sake - by Steady - July 15, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: For old time's sake - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 07:55 AM
RE: For old time's sake - by Steady - July 16, 2016, 08:00 AM
RE: For old time's sake - by Charon - July 17, 2016, 06:38 AM
RE: For old time's sake - by Steady - July 17, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: For old time's sake - by Charon - July 17, 2016, 11:46 AM
RE: For old time's sake - by Steady - July 17, 2016, 12:01 PM
RE: For old time's sake - by Charon - July 18, 2016, 04:34 AM
RE: For old time's sake - by Steady - July 18, 2016, 05:33 PM