Silvertip Mountain For old time's sake
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady's expression changed to one of shock when Charon explained the male he was looking for was thrown off a mountain. That's an... effective way to get him to stop attacking someone, he commented. He wondered how big the cliff was if they didn't find the male's body at the bottom. I'll definitely keep a look out for him, he assured Charon.

The other Alpha seemed to like the idea of maintaining friendliness between the two packs, and Steady nodded in return, glad of it. He wished he knew the complete relationship between his brother and this male, but it wasn't like he could ask Fitz now. It was one of the reasons why he felt the need to howl so many announcements to his pack mates- he wanted to make sure they were abreast of the most recent happenings so nothing would be in question. 

Charon moved to make his leave. Anytime, he said easily. Travel safe, he added. If Lazarus was out to finish what he started, if he was able to, he hoped Charon would hold his own with the other male. Once Charon was out of sight, Steady moved to head back into the pack lands.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
For old time's sake - by Charon - July 15, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: For old time's sake - by Steady - July 15, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: For old time's sake - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 07:55 AM
RE: For old time's sake - by Steady - July 16, 2016, 08:00 AM
RE: For old time's sake - by Charon - July 17, 2016, 06:38 AM
RE: For old time's sake - by Steady - July 17, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: For old time's sake - by Charon - July 17, 2016, 11:46 AM
RE: For old time's sake - by Steady - July 17, 2016, 12:01 PM
RE: For old time's sake - by Charon - July 18, 2016, 04:34 AM
RE: For old time's sake - by Steady - July 18, 2016, 05:33 PM