Redhawk Caldera somebody that i used to know
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
He didn't understand what was up with this Peter guy. Who the heck was Peter? Everyone seemed to know him. Peregine had said that he looked like him, but where was the infamous Peter? It frusturated him. He didn't want to be Peter. His mind was made up, he would find this Peter and tell him to get his own life and stop being Stoic. It was about time people got over him, anyways.

He watched as the other boy looked away, reaslising his mistake, to Stoic's satisfaction. It did not bring him joy to see other correct himself, he simply liked the thought off correcting the other. Before, he never would have prevailed against his sister, Adeline. She had been a class A bully. Meanwhile, Stoic did not notice that Eljay's response to the revelation that he was infact, not Peter, was much more deep than he would ever know. 

But for now, he would settle on looking at these cool rocks Eljay spoke of.

"Ok!" He replied, quite eager to see these treasures the other boy spoke of. He didn't know what feather's looked liked but he was curious to find out. He continued to follow the other boy, even as he stopped. "My name is Stoic," He replied, but suddenly remembered his change of name. "For now," He added, with an awaiting tone. Hopefully, that cleared things up for he had no wish to ever be compared to Peter again.
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
somebody that i used to know - by Eljay - July 14, 2016, 04:11 AM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Jackrabbit - July 14, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Eljay - July 14, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Jackrabbit - July 14, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Eljay - July 15, 2016, 01:49 AM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Jackrabbit - July 21, 2016, 06:54 PM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Eljay - July 26, 2016, 06:46 AM