The Sentinels oh, why you wearing that to walk out of my life?
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Whatever he had expected Aria to say – he had thought her to be missing his father, or something else amiss with her title – he had certainly not expected to hear of his father impregnating a she-wolf who had come to their borders and who Lasher had barely allowed within their realm.

There was a burning in his chest momentarily, and for a second, he lost his trace of thought or consideration. Never before had he felt the emotion that overwhelmed him, and after a moment’s pause, he recognized exactly what it was: disappointment in his father.. the man he had looked up to since the days of his birth.

“I’m sorry,” he muttered, his ears sliding back as he considered what this meant. He had not expected Lasher to wait for Blue Willow – her disappearance remained a mystery to them all. But this? He paused, his muzzle giving a slow shake. “I had no idea he had taken another lover aside from my mother.” His heart sank then, and devastation slowly formed on his features. “What will Deirdre think?”
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, why you wearing that to walk out of my life? - by Constantine - July 22, 2016, 08:08 AM