The Sentinels oh, why you wearing that to walk out of my life?
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
It is not lost upon him – the grace she offers him when clearly the news has her so unsettled. Aria is quick to console him, and he feels a stab of guilt at drifting the limelight of woe upon himself instead of what had clearly upset her first – the gentle graze of her touch to his shoulder stirring his own muzzle to dip down and brush along the side of her nape in a sense of comradery.

He releases a gentle sigh, digesting the issue before hand and considering what to present to her, though his mind reels with the knowledge that his father had brought a bastard litter in to this world. Lasher had barely accepted Rowan among them – turning her away upon her first attempt at joining them. “She claims to be a Mayfair,” was what he offered then, unable to shake the sense of disturbance he feels at this news. “Now she carries my half siblings.” He paused then, pulling his muzzle up and back from the warmth of her fur to study her. “What is your first reaction?”
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, why you wearing that to walk out of my life? - by Constantine - July 22, 2016, 11:13 AM