The Sentinels oh, why you wearing that to walk out of my life?
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Basing Constantine's comments on this.
He had not considered the possibility of her words – the children born to Rowan would have equal claim to these lands. It was hard to digest the news, if only in the sense they felt like bastards. But now, Rowan was birthing his part siblings.. and they would not have a father to raise them. What was his stake in all of this? His responsibility? “Do you not feel you have your own claim to these lands, as Lasher left them to you?”

Her next words gave him pause, and tilting his muzzle slightly, he studied her quietly. “Pseudo-pregnancy,” he commented, wondering if she had ever heard of it. “I’ve seen it in my travels. Some females, of age, can produce milk to aid the mothers within a pack.” Depending on Aria’s age, it could determine many things – but were they willing to oust Rowan from her children? “But would you want the responsibility to fall upon you or another? Were you not hoping for children of your own one day?”
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, why you wearing that to walk out of my life? - by Constantine - July 22, 2016, 12:31 PM