The Sentinels oh, why you wearing that to walk out of my life?
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Deirdre would be pleased with her response – of that he was sure. Yet a part of him felt saddened by her words, and the Mayfair wolf tipped his muzzle down slightly in thought to her words. “You are not simply a placeholder, Aria,” he determined, hoping she seek resilience in his words. “I have talked with Deirdre, and support her desire to grow in to leadership. But that does not mean I would see you relinquish your title, either.”

She confided in him of her age, and despite the circumstances, a gentle smile pressed to the dark man’s lips then. Tipping his muzzle up, he made to brush her cheek in reassurance. “And yet you will be soon, Aria. And you will be blessed with children one day.” He paused then, pulling back and bowing his muzzle once more in thought. His heart still stung with regret at what Lasher had done. “What did Rowan say of it?” Did she even desire to stay with them, now that Lasher had left them?
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, why you wearing that to walk out of my life? - by Constantine - July 22, 2016, 01:01 PM