The Sentinels oh, why you wearing that to walk out of my life?
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Her presence was comforting – gentle ministrations shared by the two which seemed to further forge a friendship. Constantine had not bonded with many of his pack members thus far, usually having sought the companionship of his father and sisters. Yet with Lasher gone, Casmir at Silver Creek, and he as the eldest of his siblings, somehow, the Mayfair name fell to him as its newest patriarch.

And he felt entirely too young and inexperienced to hold the title or responsibility. Was it the gentleman-ly thing to do now to step in to his father’s place as a guardian to Rowan’s pups? Could he see past his father’s transgressions and seek these little ones as family as well?

It would seem Aria had similar reservations as him, and he exhaled softly. “I’m trying to tell myself that of all those involved in this.. they are the only innocent ones in the matter.” It was not their fault Lasher and Rowan had went against the back of their family and pack.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, why you wearing that to walk out of my life? - by Constantine - July 22, 2016, 01:39 PM