Redhawk Caldera we climbed up to the top in worn out shoes
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She understood and would help, which was all that Peregrine expected and required of her. "Thanks," he said. Sasha didn't appear to have any other questions, so he paused to consider if he had anything else to add. "You'll occupy our highest available rank for now but if you work hard, you can always move up. Oh, and my name's Peregrine, by the way. I forget if I mentioned that? You're welcome to call me Perry." He paused again. "Well, I think that's it. Make yourself at home, show yourself around..."

The Alpha almost added something about steering clear of the rendezvous site but the pups had reached an age where it was no longer as necessary. Besides, they were starting to roam the entire territory more and more now, so it would be difficult for a new member to avoid them. He would just have to trust Sasha and the boys' ability to be smart about stranger danger. It was definitely difficult, since she was effectively a stranger and there was a lot of inherent risk, but such was the life of a pack that took recruits in this way.

His lips pursed for a moment, then Peregrine nodded. "See you around, Sasha." With those parting words, he turned and slowly meandered away to finish up his patrol.
Messages In This Thread
we climbed up to the top in worn out shoes - by Sasha - July 20, 2016, 10:18 AM
RE: we climbed up to the top in worn out shoes - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 24, 2016, 01:59 PM