The Floodlands Old dreams
A Journey Only Just Begun
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
Vassago had done it! He'd managed to sneak away from his family long enough to venture, and pretty far for the boy too. He was massively proud of himself: he knew, like, FOUR words already! The little thing pranced along on his steady little legs, slowing to a walk as he found new land. The river was close, he could hear it! Rushing in excitement, the little boy wasn't bothering to smell for anything he did or didn't know. If he had, the scent of bear would have been a smack in the face, enough to send him running home. But he didn't, and galloped forward with a squeal of joy. He came to a halt precariously close to the edge, but was confident enough to lean over the edge and poke his tongue into the water.  
Vass's downfall wasn't being too close, or clumsy, or stupid, no, it was simply his fate to be the older, bigger brother. Happy as he was to lay down and poke a paw into the water, it was the bank that crumbled beneath him and plunged the chestnut boy into the water with a splash. Vass yelped in surprise, trashing around despratley to try and keep his head above water. It was then he saw the bear, yards down stream. His blue eyes widened, and the little boy flailed harder in hopes of going in any other direction. He was rewarded with a mouthful of water and left to splutter as he was bobbed high and low down the river. 

Gonna tag @Burke @Malice and @Pyro for visibility and, yknow, pup on the loose, but please let Vass go a few rounds before jumping in (I can tag whoever wants me to again.) Also, Vassago's 50th post! :D
Follow The Tracks I Lost Long Ago

Messages In This Thread
Old dreams - by Tupilek - July 25, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: Old dreams - by Tryp - July 25, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: Old dreams - by Tupilek - July 25, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: Old dreams - by Tryp - July 30, 2016, 10:37 AM
RE: Old dreams - by Tupilek - August 01, 2016, 10:32 PM
RE: Old dreams - by Tryp - August 03, 2016, 04:34 PM
RE: Old dreams - by Tupilek - August 03, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Old dreams - by Tryp - August 04, 2016, 12:14 PM