Sleeping Dragon kill bill sirens
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I know I need to reply to the other thread before this one can go forward but I will get to it very soon if I am not able to tonight, so it's okay if this doesn't get replied to right away.

Dio brings his information to the front of the conversation and Thuringwethil feels a surge run through her. Glad to hear the guardians working together, including Toxochelys, makes her happy but the news of the grotto wolf causes a sour feeling settling in her stomach. It hadn’t been her to intercept Reek’s wolf and perhaps for the better, for the wolves certainly wouldn’t have their life.

“Did they kill the grotto wolf?” she asks, jaw tightening and her teeth grind together. A part of her wishes to hear death come from this but regardless the answer is needed, so she knows how to move forward. “And no, I haven’t heard anything from them. Not since the girl from our trip to the coast.” She’d learn that a religion had been involved but about his mate leaves more questions that she’d yet to have answers to.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
kill bill sirens - by Antumbra - July 16, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: kill bill sirens - by Dio - July 17, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: kill bill sirens - by Antumbra - July 18, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: kill bill sirens - by Dio - July 24, 2016, 01:37 AM
RE: kill bill sirens - by Antumbra - July 26, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: kill bill sirens - by Dio - September 06, 2016, 01:03 AM
RE: kill bill sirens - by Antumbra - September 11, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: kill bill sirens - by Dio - September 15, 2016, 01:30 AM