Hushed Willows Calm Before The Storm
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Grace frowned at Trick's growl, lowering her ears and fixing dissapointed golden eyes on her friend. Was everyone on edge and ready to kill each other now? Warbone needed to come home, set all his wolves at ease. As good as a job as she thought Tavi was doing, not everyone felt the same. Irritation found its way into her voice, and Grace knew it was only because the two people here were the few people she could trust. 
                     "Trick, not you too. Everyone needs to relax with each other around here, I can FEEL the tension."
He relaxed as she rubbed against him, and it brought a smile to her face to at least know her opinion was trusted. He mentioned new herbs and cobweb holders, and the russet female rumbled in appreciation.  
                                     "I'm gonna dip up a garden soon, plant things right outside the den so its always handy and fresh."
Grace gave a soft smile to her brother in silent support, nodding and wagging her tail. He was okay here, he would soon learn. He'd more followed her than she'd brought him, but that was okay too. He had every right to be here with her if thats what he wanted. 
                                                   "This is where I spend a lot of my time, Kirin. I'm a healer now, and I like to think I'm pretty good at it."
Messages In This Thread
Calm Before The Storm - by Grace - July 13, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: Calm Before The Storm - by Trick - July 14, 2016, 04:27 AM
RE: Calm Before The Storm - by Kirin - July 14, 2016, 11:30 AM
RE: Calm Before The Storm - by Grace - July 15, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: Calm Before The Storm - by Trick - July 17, 2016, 05:08 AM
RE: Calm Before The Storm - by Kirin - July 19, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Calm Before The Storm - by Grace - July 27, 2016, 08:17 AM
RE: Calm Before The Storm - by Trick - August 01, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: Calm Before The Storm - by Grace - August 11, 2016, 07:56 PM