Stavanger Bay so lay with me in your thinnest dress
16 Posts
Ooc —
Deirdre left them, but stayed on her mind. How-- the hell did you woo that mythic beauty might have come from her lips, but he was quick to speak firstly. Unbecoming? Skellige, your very demeanor is unbecoming, for a man or a woman--and yet! She shook her head, as though this would jostle the confoundment from the lines of her brain. It did not work, and she thought for a long moment. And how do you feel for her? Or is she a free woman, Leokadia asked for herself; truly, if Skellige had no designs on her Leokadia would ensure that Deirdre would be hers. Of course even if Skellige admitted to her anything, Leokadia could not guarantee she would not try to woo the fair lady. What was the matter with a little healthy competition? It was not well known that Leokadia was a casanova when it came to pretty things. She hoarded lovely stones and polished the bones of her victims. Deirdre was perfectly aesthetic.

Becoming? Deirdre was becoming enough for all the Cairn's. Even Ksenia could not compare, though perhaps this thought was largely because Ksenia was a relative and she could scarcely look at any sibling and acknowledge their attractive looks. Who is she? she tacked on thoughtfully. From a woman who was never thoughtful, it might be met with much interest; but she wished to know for her own interests, which were green-eyed and pale-furred.
Messages In This Thread
so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Skellige - July 08, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - July 09, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - July 22, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Leokadia - July 28, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Skellige - August 13, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: so lay with me in your thinnest dress - by Deirdre - October 18, 2016, 11:15 AM