Iktome Plains Come with me now
17 Posts
Ooc —
Aniu had let Silent rule the directions they went, certain there was order to the seemingly chaotic changes in direction. They found themselves along the coast once more, the breeze thick with salt and fish as they approached a sandy strip of beach coated in some spindly plant. 

Aniu reached out, tapping Silent who was slightly ahead of her, pointing to the beach questioningly before heading down. The breeze shifted, bringing the scent of another wolf with it and Aniu paused in her steps. Her good eye flicked to Silent, unsure if her companion could fight or not.

With a shrug that looked more like she was rolling her shoulders in preparation, Aniu started forward once more after nudging Silent in caution. The male came into sight moments after, a tall fellow with reddish brown fur. Aniu chuffed to him loudly, calling out to see his intentions as the duo came to a stop. She didn't bother angling her head to look at him or to hide her deformities, Aniu stared straight on with her good eye locked to the stranger.
Caught between a strong mind and a fragile heart.
Messages In This Thread
Come with me now - by Zaavier - July 27, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: Come with me now - by Aniu - July 28, 2016, 10:09 AM
RE: Come with me now - by Silence - July 28, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: Come with me now - by Zaavier - July 28, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: Come with me now - by Aniu - July 31, 2016, 05:02 PM