Qeya River here come the church mice trying too hard
46 Posts
Ooc —
no worries!

Sasha had to restrain herself from jumping when her presence was noticed by the other wolf. A she-wolf, now that she got a better look. Obviously this wolf wasn't hostile, proven by her cheery grin followed by a friendly laugh. "Hello," she responded, icelandic accent notable although she had only spoken one word. 

She couldn't help but smile when the other girl compared her to a snake. "If I were snake, I would be stepped on," she spoke, trying to sound light and funny, in a casual way. It was hard to do that when she had to think the words over in her head to make sure they made sense. The viking woman was thankful for the she-wolf's humorous personality -- it made her feel at ease. If this wolf had wanted a fight, she could just imagine her dead body floating down the river.

"Yes. Water is very cold," she agreed, nodding her head. "But I come from north, very far. I am used to it, or I was. Living down here in this heat makes anything cold seem shocking." Her wooly fur made it feel like she was simmering under the heat.

"Where do you come from?" Sasha asked, tilting her head to the side. She couldn't recognize the scent of this wolf, and was curious as to where she came from, assuming she wasn't a loner.
Messages In This Thread
here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - July 26, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - July 28, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 02, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - August 05, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 08, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - August 08, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 14, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - August 14, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - August 28, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - September 01, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - September 09, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Sasha - September 17, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: here come the church mice trying too hard - by Mojave - October 01, 2016, 01:59 PM