Iktome Plains Come with me now
9 Posts
Ooc — Ali
Silence wasn't sure what was pulling her. It wasn't a scent or a sight she had seen, she certainly wasn't being led by one of her other senses. There was just something, an instinct maybe. Whatever it was, the wolfdog was resigned to follow it until she found whatever it was.

Silence turned to Aniu, watching as she gestured to the beach questioningly. Silence nodded and followed down after her friend. The beach was sandy of course with spidery plants dotting it. It had been awhile since Silence had been so close to the ocean, rushing forward into the gentle waves with the enthusiasm of a pup and snapping at the water.

It was when she turned that she noticed the red male further down the beach, just as the wind shifted and brought his scent. Silence hurried back to Aniu's side as the disfigured woman seemed to prepare for a possible fight. 

Silence could see Aniu's mouth move but not in talking, so she too let out a noise. It might not have been a bark but it was loud and got the point across.
I needed you to stay but I let you drift away.
Messages In This Thread
Come with me now - by Zaavier - July 27, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: Come with me now - by Aniu - July 28, 2016, 10:09 AM
RE: Come with me now - by Silence - July 28, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: Come with me now - by Zaavier - July 28, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: Come with me now - by Aniu - July 31, 2016, 05:02 PM