Barrow Fields barren hearted wanderers
51 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
The young brown male was rather defensive, though she hadn't expected any less. Devin did feel a bit of guilt however when he said his mom was hurt. However not much. And as she'd thought, his great father was already out looking. Wouldn't that be enough? If his brother was missing, how much further could the guy have gotten from this one? At her advice, the boy soured up, looking away. Embarrassed or angry, either one fit. I know I don't gotta do nothing. But someone's gotta help you.

The ivory female sighed and gave a great roll of her eyes. She had really hoped the pup would've just turned and went home, however he hadn't. He'd shown a bit of spunk, which the gangster's daughter could approve of. Alright fine, which way did he go? She asked. He had never really asked for her help anyway, but she felt it was implied. She stood swiftly and waited for the younger male to speak. She didn't know his name yet, and he didn't know hers. However she didn't feel inclined to share anything if he didn't ask.
[Image: 2woy713.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
[Image: al40op.gif] I, II, III, IV, V
Messages In This Thread
barren hearted wanderers - by Silas - July 24, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Devin - July 24, 2016, 07:59 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Silas - July 24, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Devin - July 25, 2016, 06:24 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Silas - July 27, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Devin - July 28, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Silas - July 29, 2016, 01:04 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Devin - July 29, 2016, 05:26 AM
RE: barren hearted wanderers - by Silas - August 01, 2016, 01:52 AM