Ocean's Breath Plateau it is all taken from you
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
“We’ll figure it out,” he offered without missing a beat – though only then did he consider the consequences of not just his actions and words. If he could turn back and insist Aria allow him at least a day to process, he would have – as it was, both wolves had acted on impulse, and as his eyes trailed the girl’s rounding belly, he found himself feeling more responsible with each passing moment. The thought that Silver Creek would turn her away had not occurred to him – but why would their Alpha accept a pregnant stranger among their ranks, when his own had not been able to bring herself to do so? He knew there were pups at the Creek – Rowan’s brood would be a competing resource, just as they were to Donnelaith.

Would he even be able to walk away from her, now?

“I’m making all of this up as I go, Rowan. I don’t know what to feel. I don’t know what to think. You realize that I found out only an hour ago that the man I worshipped my entire life is not the man who I thought him to be?” Perhaps it was selfish – to feel this indignant surge that the entire situation was unfair to him. And yet here he was – one of the ones who had to pick up the final pieces of Lasher and Rowan’s one night stand. “But I do know I’m not leaving you alone in this. If Silver Creek refuses you.. we’ll figure something out.” With that, he dipped his muzzle, skirting back now to fume in silence. He would not argue that some alone time would be nice, and so stretching out to the cool ground, the Mayfair would rest.. but it would be a sleepless night.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
it is all taken from you - by Rowan Mayfair - July 27, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: it is all taken from you - by Constantine - July 27, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: it is all taken from you - by Rowan Mayfair - July 27, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: it is all taken from you - by Constantine - July 27, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: it is all taken from you - by Rowan Mayfair - July 27, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: it is all taken from you - by Constantine - July 27, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: it is all taken from you - by Rowan Mayfair - July 27, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: it is all taken from you - by Constantine - July 27, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: it is all taken from you - by Rowan Mayfair - July 27, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: it is all taken from you - by Constantine - July 28, 2016, 05:46 AM