Sunbeam Lair you reduce my name to a signal fire
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
July 27th.

There is not much time Ukko gets by himself in the coming days. His exploration of his new home depends solely on how much Asterr wants to show him. The first day or so of their return, however, had been closed off as her heat begins to wear. He'd mounted her once or twice more when put into a confined space, no longer able to help himself to his mate. The thought of her bearing his children had fueled him, finding himself far more eager than necessary. 

It is early one morning that Ukko stirs first, slithering his way from her sleeping form, that he begins to familiarize himself with his new land. His paw may not reach very far but his kingdom needed to be memorized and learned, soaking in everything for himself. 

He finds a decline some ways away from the den that gets him a little turned around. He stands between a hard wall and a few small trees that do not ask familiar. He worries his lip for a moment to consider his options. Going back the way he'd come is just as unfamiliar as going forward and he's lost somewhere in a mixed up trail of a scent. Ukko clears his throat then and begins to search for the way to lead him back to @Asterr.
Messages In This Thread
you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - July 31, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - July 31, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - August 02, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - August 02, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - August 10, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - August 11, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - August 17, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - August 29, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - September 07, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - September 09, 2016, 11:48 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - September 16, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - September 17, 2016, 02:10 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - September 17, 2016, 09:44 AM