Sunbeam Lair you reduce my name to a signal fire
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Her return home had not been as troubling as she'd thought it might be. Knowledge of Jolon's injury had since been received, but she'd yet to actually begin treating him. After their return, she'd never been very far from Ukko's side, letting him take her when he wanted and then resting with him afterwards. Their arrangement was still an odd thing to her, but she'd been able to wrap her mind around it just enough to find acceptance. The terms had been clear enough for her to not worry, and his constant presence had made it easy for her to relax around him. While she'd yet to reach a point in which she could seek from him the same sort of comfort and answers as she had from Noctura, there was still something that kept her going back.

When Asterr had woken that morning, she'd found the space next to her to be empty, much to her surprise. She'd considered leaving him go for a while longer, but, in the end, she'd pulled herself to her feet and stretched out her muscles before setting off in search of him. Each step was one that she knew well, every section of the lair recognizable to her. There was not a single place that she'd yet to explore, and so it was with confidence that she'd wandered through the cavern, trailing after the most recent remnants of his scent. It had taken her a moment to locate it, but once she'd picked from the jumbled mess all that did not belong, he'd been easy to track down.

Not a second was wasted once he'd been located, the dragoness having made her way up to him without pause or hesitation. Her nose had found its way to his shoulder, lingering for a moment before she'd pulled away to meet his gaze. "You should have woken me," she'd said, wondering why he hadn't. "How long have you been out?" How long had she been asleep, was more so what she'd meant.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - July 31, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - July 31, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - August 02, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - August 02, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - August 10, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - August 11, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - August 17, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - August 29, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - September 07, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - September 09, 2016, 11:48 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - September 16, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - September 17, 2016, 02:10 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - September 17, 2016, 09:44 AM