Two Rivers Isle We're painted red to fit right in
The puppet to my emotions
98 Posts
Ooc — Otis
Since his recent revisit the the dark depths of the eastern woodland, Shink was growing more used to the idea of departing the aisle for short periods of time. With a tilt of his mottled head, he wondered why Aeronwyn would feel the need to travel for more than a day. Yet his concern was soon settled as the pale wraith opened her maw to speak again, her words blunt and to the point yet somehow intriguing to the ever curious boy. Unlike those ranked above him, Shink had barely ventured far, the very woods he had scouted before having been his gateway into the Wilds. Nevertheless, if he wanted to peruse the scout trade and earn his title, he'd have to put some effort into it; Aeronwyn having giving him the perfect opportunity to do so.

"I'd be honoured to travel with you," he spoke eventually, his tail curling in excitement as his fellow explained her offer. "Perhaps I could even gain my trade from this trip," he added, following on from her speech. It was a daunting prospect yet he trusted the white furred comrade, more than he had with any others.
Messages In This Thread
We're painted red to fit right in - by Shink - July 31, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: We're painted red to fit right in - by Aeronwyn - July 31, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: We're painted red to fit right in - by Shink - August 01, 2016, 06:36 AM
RE: We're painted red to fit right in - by Aeronwyn - August 01, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: We're painted red to fit right in - by Shink - August 02, 2016, 05:06 AM
RE: We're painted red to fit right in - by Aeronwyn - August 05, 2016, 07:29 AM
RE: We're painted red to fit right in - by Shink - August 08, 2016, 11:12 AM