Phoenix Maplewood Further we fall
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She watched the woman with big eyes. Even with no concept of beauty, she could tell the female was unique. It was like the white paws of Zephyr, the nick in his ear- that made Zephyr, well, Zephyr. She had nothing so special. Or, at least, not that she know of. Little did she know there was a patch of white on her throat the grew brighter and brighter every day. As Zephyr hugged her, she gave him soft puppy kisses on the places she could reach. Of course she knew he would protect her. And, perhaps, Aggie would become a good friend too. Maybe she could have another family- a better one. 

Brave? What did that mean? She pulled away from Zephyr and waddled to the sandstorm, stopping near her paws to give them a quick sniffle. She then walked around the woman, which was quite a trip for the little girl. Mommy monster, Aggie no monster. She chuffed with a grin. That's right- mommy was the one to be scared of. For who had locked her in a den forever and ever? It was all mommy, and Zephyr had saved the little princess. For that, she would be thankful for the rest of her life.

She then went back to Zephyr's side, settling on his paws and rested her head on his paw. Where would they go? If Chusi knew what the sea was, she'd be thrilled. She had only drunken some rain water before, and would've loved to actually swim in it. This was so exciting! Zephyr, Aggie and her on a big adventure to conquer the world and slay all the monsters!
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Further we fall - by Aglæca - August 03, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: Further we fall - by Zephyr Maverick - August 03, 2016, 11:07 AM
RE: Further we fall - by Chusi - August 03, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Further we fall - by Aglæca - August 03, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: Further we fall - by Zephyr Maverick - August 03, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Further we fall - by Chusi - August 03, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Further we fall - by Aglæca - August 03, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: Further we fall - by Zephyr Maverick - August 03, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: Further we fall - by Chusi - August 03, 2016, 05:53 PM