Stavanger Bay I don't mean to dist-herb you
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Slowly, Atoll straightened out. Her heart ached, though the sensible voice was telling her that this was no a rejection of Atoll herself, but of wasting time in current circumstances. Thinking quickly, she tried to cover up her slip - she thought Lagertha to be a compassionate creature, and sensed that her selfishness would not be well received by the woman.

"You're right," she said crisply, turning away from her friend. "There was nothing terribly wrong with her - I would bring her back things to soothe her throat, but she is still healthy and strong. Still, we should hurry back."

She plodded on a few feet, but then stopped and turned back, unable to let things alone so easily. "It's not nothing," she said passionately, gazing fretfully at the dove-toned woman. "Needing a purpose, I mean. I don't want you to feel that way - I want to help. But you're right - we need to help Sharkbait first, and then we can figure out how to make you feel better about Blackrock."

Feeling slightly more at peace, Atoll continued her search. Slippery elm was still off the table, but the buzzing of bees hit her ears almost as soon as she began to smell the honey. "Hear that?" she asked, bounding toward the sound and stopping when found herself facing a buzzing hive. They'd struck gold - it was low enough to the ground that she'd have no trouble knocking it down.

Setting down the seaweed-bundle of herbs, Atoll circled once in a wide arc around the hive, looking for the best place to charge. She'd be stung no matter what - probably harming herself more than Sharkbait's sore throat called for - but honey was something that was always useful. It was important to have some on hand, even if it cost a bit of pain.
Messages In This Thread
I don't mean to dist-herb you - by Doe - August 02, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: I don't mean to dist-herb you - by Lagertha - August 03, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: I don't mean to dist-herb you - by Doe - August 03, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: I don't mean to dist-herb you - by Lagertha - August 04, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: I don't mean to dist-herb you - by Doe - August 04, 2016, 09:47 PM
RE: I don't mean to dist-herb you - by Lagertha - August 05, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: I don't mean to dist-herb you - by Doe - August 05, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: I don't mean to dist-herb you - by Lagertha - August 06, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: I don't mean to dist-herb you - by Doe - August 06, 2016, 09:13 PM
RE: I don't mean to dist-herb you - by Lagertha - August 07, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: I don't mean to dist-herb you - by Doe - August 07, 2016, 08:26 PM