Redhawk Caldera I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Not long after his call, his own emerald eyes scanning what seemed like a volcanic landscape, another man came running toward them. Well, at least this pack got it's shit together-unlike the Keep. While Trick often carried a quite dominant stance and mind-set, he was smart enough to figure out that that would not help in the slightest while joining a pack. And so his tail lowered, hitting his haunches softly as he wagged it in a friendly way, and his ears draped themselves over his petite skull. He did not bow just yet, not knowing who in the hell this man was, and he certainly didn't want to come over as a weak little doggy that would do anything his master said. Now he could finally study the taller man, his ash-like coat quite a treat for his eyes. He spoke, first not as sophisticated as he had expected, but he didn't beat around the bush for very long. Trick dearly hoped Grace would let his silver tongue do the talkie-talkie part, but he couldn't know for sure if she was willing to do so.

Good day, sir. He started in his soothing voice. I am Trick, Trick Likoto, and this here is my companion Grace. We have traveled quite some time, and we are desperately searching for a new home. So, by this, we were kindly wondering if there was a place for us here. He did not stutter nor let his voice tremble. As far as he could remember, he had never been one to do so. 
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
RE: I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE - by Trick - August 08, 2016, 09:01 AM