Two Rivers Isle We're painted red to fit right in
The puppet to my emotions
98 Posts
Ooc — Otis
He watched through honeyed pools as her pale head dipped in consent, a ripple of excitement making his body quiver at the prospect of accompanying her on her travels. The offer seemed pretty simple; a scouting trip that would last a fair few days to determine the location of neighbouring packs, perhaps to see if they were worth raising a warning about or merely a group of non-threatening canids. Whatever the outcome, the agouti boy would certainly enjoy some time away from the Isle, free to roam without the regarding eye of his Lord and Lady. "I agree," he spoke as he sensed their meeting coming to an end. "With any luck we may come across a few possible loners and inform them of Arthendal," he voiced the name proudly, raising his head in confidence, "Maybe they'd welcome a sanctuary filled with knowledge." With a dismissive shake of his head, he knew he was heading off topic, shooting her an apologetic glance as his nostrils flared. "I've no further queries," he chuffed in response to her last words, waving his tail as his paws kneaded the dry dirt.
Messages In This Thread
We're painted red to fit right in - by Shink - July 31, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: We're painted red to fit right in - by Aeronwyn - July 31, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: We're painted red to fit right in - by Shink - August 01, 2016, 06:36 AM
RE: We're painted red to fit right in - by Aeronwyn - August 01, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: We're painted red to fit right in - by Shink - August 02, 2016, 05:06 AM
RE: We're painted red to fit right in - by Aeronwyn - August 05, 2016, 07:29 AM
RE: We're painted red to fit right in - by Shink - August 08, 2016, 11:12 AM