Redhawk Caldera I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Grace nodded along with Trick's words, calming and straightening out upon realizing Peregrine was not aggressive, yet. Man was he big though....Heat seared her skin as the alpha asked about them being mates, and her brow furrowed in confusion until she realized how they must look. She limped a step away from Trick just as she shuddered, blushing hard and thanking god nobody could see it; unaware that her own face gave away the clear embarrassment she was feeling. Sure, Trick had once been a thought in her mind, but she'd long ago accepted that he wouldn't be interested in someone like her. As she'd once told Stark, she was married to her job, convinced that nobody out there would ever want her in that way. Golden orbs aimed down at Peregrine's paws, and her stutter was far from gone, but her bell-like voice was at least louder than a mumble. 
                     "I-I'm also aiming to b-be a Naturalist, in-instead of a Hunter, and I'll grow my herbal stock. S-scout around for herbs that wouldn't grow here usually."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE - by Grace - August 09, 2016, 04:18 AM