Golden Glade We're Going To Be Friends, You And Me
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha readjusted her seating on the ground, then went into teacher mode. "The first is Borage leaves. These leaves come from a plant with blue flowers growing from the middle. The leaves edges look like teeth in a way, and the leaves are a bit hairy. It helps a nursing mother with milk." She took a breath in between each description of herbs.

"The next is Rasberry leaves. Very green, and like the borage leaves the edges are like teeth, except angled forward. They grow with rasberries. It helps ease pain during birth."

"And lastly is Parsley. The opposite effect as Borage, as to keep milk being wasted. The leaves of this herb split into three little leaves, and grow in clumps. Almost like a miniature bush." She stopped there, taking a breath. That was the three she knew, a perk coming with having been a den mother.
Messages In This Thread
We're Going To Be Friends, You And Me - by Heartha - July 20, 2016, 09:01 PM
RE: We're Going To Be Friends, You And Me - by Ayla - August 04, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: We're Going To Be Friends, You And Me - by Heartha - August 04, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: We're Going To Be Friends, You And Me - by Ayla - August 09, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: We're Going To Be Friends, You And Me - by Heartha - August 09, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: We're Going To Be Friends, You And Me - by Ayla - August 09, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: We're Going To Be Friends, You And Me - by Heartha - August 09, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: We're Going To Be Friends, You And Me - by Ayla - September 07, 2016, 04:20 PM