Redhawk Caldera I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Grace was glad that the alpha's attention was more on Trick than herself, but she didn't miss the dissapointment when she voiced her wishes. It was a surprise, really: almost all wolves knew how to hunt either big or small game, wouldn't a healer and botanist be more useful? Someone to retrieve and grow their own stock of herbs, to always know that they have the herbs they need. Thankfully, the dark male didn't seem the type to be over pissy all the time, and she wasn't sure if he'd make a big deal out of her change of trade. After all, it wasn't as if she still couldn't hunt.... It was just uncomfortable on her leg. Still avoiding eye contact and ever thankful for Trick and his silver tongue. Stutter as she did, and was happy to realize that though she shifted on and off of her bum leg and clawed nervously at the earth, she did not tremble. Small as a difference as it was, it was a big step for the skittish girl.
                      "I'd b-be happy to keep on h-hunting as long as my l-l-leg will hold out, sir, I'm n-not against splitting my t-time between studies a-and feeding the p-pack."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE - by Grace - August 10, 2016, 01:21 PM