Redhawk Caldera I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
It seemed nobody really noticed her leg, even Trick who looked momentarily surprised, and while it made her feel good somewhere, Peregrine's pause made her think she'd just cost them ranks. Trick would stay with her even if he wouldn't have been turned down too... Right? He'd brought her all the way out here with him to find a new home, surely he wouldn't abandon her. 
Just as her heart rose in her throat, Perry gave in, agreeing with their mutual terms and being accepted into Redhawk Caldera all at once. A shudder went down her spine, one of excitement, and a smile lit up her face, such a bright thing framed with many, many scars that even her thick fur couldn't hide. Grace listened to his last instructions with a wagging tail: there were pups here! Hopefully, these ones were younger, like Tamborine. Pups were fun to play with, and fun to teach, not to mention just plain fun to watch sometimes. 
                     "Thank y-you, Perry. I understand."
Trick went forward, and the russet girl stayed where she was even when he looked behind. The ebony males question brought her brows to a furrow and a frown on her face. Forgetting her new alpha was right in front of her, she tipped her head and focused on Trick. 
                                         "They've been gold as long as I can remember.... Why such an odd question?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE - by Grace - August 10, 2016, 05:03 PM