Sunbeam Lair you reduce my name to a signal fire
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
She could do little more than nod in response to his words, accepting them for what they were. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew that she could not yet expect for him to have fallen in love with the land, for it was just recently that he'd been welcomed into it. With time, though, she really did hope that he'd grow as attached to it as she'd since become. For the time being, however, she settled on knowing that he was there for her, thus welcoming his touch and then returning it with that of her own. She'd allowed for her muzzle to linger against him for a second longer than usual before pulling away, more so out of thanks than anything else. Asterr was grateful that he'd followed her, and felt it necessary to show him that.

When he spoke again, she'd found her eyes seeking out his own, a smile pulling at the corners of her lips. She was not happy that he was worried, but impressed by the fact that he'd rooted himself enough to be capable of worrying. "Whether they do or they do not, it will be fine in the end," said the dragoness. "I know that they trust me, as well as that they will respect this decision that I have made." They had to, really, for she had no intentions of casting the male out of the tribe. It was on another breath that she'd then added, "If any of them target you, do tell me. I will speak with those that give you grief." Asterr was not yet ready to let the man slip away from her, and especially not because of some troubled minds.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - July 31, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - July 31, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - August 02, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - August 02, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - August 10, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - August 11, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - August 17, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - August 29, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - September 07, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - September 09, 2016, 11:48 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - September 16, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - September 17, 2016, 02:10 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - September 17, 2016, 09:44 AM