Redhawk Caldera I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Trick was raised like a polite little fella, and his silver tongue almost forced him to use formal titles. But, he guessed it could make for an awkward conversation. Splendid. He voiced with some genuine joy. He wondered if everyone here was as cool as Perry with titles. As his new leader began retreating, he stepped over the border himself, turning around fully to mess with Grace's brain some more. He smirked.

So I can come up with a better nickname for you. He explained. The girl with the golden gaze might be a little long, but he'd trade his title for hers. You do realize my mother didn't name me Trick, right? He said with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. With Perry gone, he could easily tell Grace his real name. They've traveled the whole Teekon with each other, yet he only just noticed how little she knew of him.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
RE: I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 10:36 AM