Redhawk Caldera I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
He saw her face light up as he revealed his actual plan with his odd, out of place questions. He had given many wolves a nickname in his head, some funny and some tragic. Like, Teagan was Teabag. Warbone had been either The Brute or The King. Hmm, guess he hadn't given so many nicknames after all. I already had one in mind, but it's a little long. He revealed with a mysterious tone. The Girl with the Golden Gaze. It could be a book title, if he knew what a book was. It sounded so ominous, something that spoke from his heart.

He seemed to have hurt her feelings, something that wasn't entirely what he had planned. A concerned look took over his smirk, and he nosed her shoulder to comfort her. Come on, what cruel mother would curse their child with a name like Trick? I'd rather you call me Trick, perhaps that's the reason I sort of lied to you... He explained, eyes shimmering with the traces of quite a bad feeling for not coming clean sooner. I'm Wylie... Trick was a name the bullies used to call me, at my home before the Keep. I guess I thought it suited me better. She could call him whatever, though. But only if they were one-on-one. There was a reason he kept his real name hidden- it was lame.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
RE: I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 02:41 PM