Grouse Thicket second to the right and straight on til morning
Dazzle me, dazzle me, dazzle me with gold
181 Posts
Ooc — Stella
It was his turn, so she listened silently without interjecting. Her expression changed many times throughout his speech, though it was nothing drastic as to catch his attention. The she-wolf waited until he was finished speaking, her gaze sympathetic.

"I've never been in a pack, but wanting to branch off and start a new life doesn't seem like a crime to me," she muttered, giving him a small smile as the male started to speak again. He talked about another she-wolf, and she couldn't help but blink when he said he may have lost her. It was doubtful though, and although she had no idea what the situation was at the time, she wanted so badly to tell him it wasn't his fault. 

"I had no idea..." Anita trailed off, her smile fading off her features. "It's not your fault. You can't just lose someone, unless they die." She shook her head--those were the wrong words to choose. "I mean... I guess I'm trying to say that you shouldn't feel responsible for what happened." God, she was bad at this. It was a relief she wasn't taking up the counselor trade, but she was still trying her best, hoping her concern still shone through her disasterous attempt at being comforting.
[Image: TBIERmG.gif](5/5) I, II, III, IV, V Incomplete
[Image: TAZ76Qd.gif](3/5) I, IIIII, IV, V Incomplete
Messages In This Thread
RE: second to the right and straight on til morning - by Anita - August 11, 2016, 06:16 PM