Blacktail Deer Plateau i never lose my confidence | IC Joining
<span style="font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 0 0 3px; alt="don't come crying to me" title="don't come crying to me"><FONT COLOR="#7fffd4">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6effda">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5bffe1">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#49ffe7">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#37ffed"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#25fff3">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#12fffa">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00f7ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00edff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00e4ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00dbff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00d2ff">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00c8ff">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00bfff">h</FONT></span>
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
OOC: Hope this starter is alright for you guys :D
Rayder was still young, though despite this he had experienced much in his life. He was practically left without any parents, only by luck had he managed to have his mother take care of him until only a month or two earlier than true adulthood. The life of a loner was starting to no longer satisfied him, and it was more difficult than it seemed. Every time he made a kill of prey he had to fend it off from scavengers, which was easier said than done. It irritated him, to be like this. He should be in control, in a pack.

But to be Alpha was something that took time. Time had never been kind to the male. So, that is how he came to the decision of joining up to a pack who's scent had been carried to him on the wind in his travels. It was somewhat of an impulse to begin his four-legged run that would carry him to the borders of the pack -- he knew not to trespass, he had his instincts, and he was far from a pup now, mentality wise.

Slowing to a stop once he thought he was close enough for his howl to be heard throughout a good amount of the pack territory near him, chest heaving slightly from the panting of the continued run, he threw his head back, and it was a call for someone to greet him. The message Rayder sent was come to me, I wish to join, but in the privacy of his own mind, it was something more mocking and sinister. The pack wolves would be so obviously inferior to him, he thought, but he could use them to find a meal for his stomach on the cold nights of harsh winter.

A grin resided on his muzzle, and he waited patiently.
Messages In This Thread
i never lose my confidence | IC Joining - by Rayder - May 18, 2014, 01:59 PM