Blackfoot Forest Even independent souls get lonely.
28 Posts
Ooc —
The dark male was relieved when she didn't ask about his past. There was still too much pain involved in it."I'm not sure" he responded in regard to her first question. "It depends on my experiences in the pack. I've been wandering for a while, so it might take a little time for me to re-adjust to pack life." he didn't want to give her false hope, but he might make rosings his home.

"As for talents... I have a fair amount of fighting experience, and I have a tactical mind when it comes to fighting. My wits get me through more than my strength. I've also done a bit of advising, but not a lot."

The dark male's demeanor changed completely when Liri informed him of the arranged marriages. Blank shock showed on his face for a moment. It was quickly replaced by a boiling anger and he couldn't quite bite off the low growl that escaped him. He quickly took a few steps back and breathed deeply, trying to regain his composure. "What happens if I don't consent, or if no compatibility is found" he questioned.
Messages In This Thread
Even independent souls get lonely. - by Shadowfur - August 10, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Síff - August 10, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Shadowfur - August 11, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Síff - August 11, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Shadowfur - August 12, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Síff - August 12, 2016, 11:42 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Shadowfur - August 13, 2016, 08:24 PM
RE: Even independent souls get lonely. - by Síff - August 15, 2016, 08:08 PM