Sleeping Dragon and i said to the star, "consume me."
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The young dragons happen to be the only puppies Thuringwethil has spent a significant enough time around. She knows the basic idea when it comes to puppies and her own instinct will often remind her of the little details. So as Thryi begins her dance, focused on her wagging tail, Thuringwethil is happy to sit back and see what might happen. To entice the puppy, she speeds up the appendage with a few thumps to eggs the girl on and before she knows it, she’s pouncing forward.

However, what she doesn’t realize, is how sharp puppy teeth are.

She grunts in surprise, jerking her rear but it is not enough to remove her from the tiny weapons in her mouth. Thuringwethil swallows and shifts, trying to wiggle her tail free of her grasp without startling her, grinding her teeth together to temporarily bare the pain.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
and i said to the star, "consume me." - by Antumbra - August 10, 2016, 10:38 AM
RE: and i said to the star, "consume me." - by Thyri - August 13, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: and i said to the star, "consume me." - by Antumbra - August 14, 2016, 08:05 PM
RE: and i said to the star, "consume me." - by Thyri - August 16, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: and i said to the star, "consume me." - by Antumbra - August 23, 2016, 05:30 PM