Blacktail Deer Plateau i never lose my confidence | IC Joining
<span style="font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 0 0 3px; alt="don't come crying to me" title="don't come crying to me"><FONT COLOR="#7fffd4">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6effda">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5bffe1">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#49ffe7">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#37ffed"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#25fff3">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#12fffa">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00f7ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00edff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00e4ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00dbff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00d2ff">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00c8ff">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00bfff">h</FONT></span>
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
He had been somewhat expecting it, to be questioned, but the memories of his past greatly irritated him to think of. He worked hard to keep his expression neutral, and then, turned it into a slightly sad one, that spoke he was content with the past and accepted that he couldn't change it, but still couldn't help but mourn. "Unfortunately, I have no previous home. My mother was a loner herself, and she died just a moon or so before I reached adulthood, and my father...well, he was never there to begin with." He stated it with somewhat of an air of finality.

It made him burn with anger but also fear to think of his father. He hoped that his tone would push Peregrine to know that he didn't wish to talk heavily about this, for he would risk losing his facade, at the first meeting no less. It was his one sore spot. "At first I didn't wish to join a pack, I thought I could make it by myself, like my mother did. But I've realized a lone wolf is hardly a wolf at all."

There was some truth to what he had said about this, but he exaggerated it to make himself look better to the alpha. It wouldn't look so well, if he were to tell him he was only joining because it would advance himself, and that he didn't care what happened to others.
Messages In This Thread
i never lose my confidence | IC Joining - by Rayder - May 18, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: i never lose my confidence | IC Joining - by Rayder - May 18, 2014, 03:53 PM