Golden Glade i've been thinking too much
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen watched carefully as Nico turned and fell into a more submissive and respectful posture. Aspen acknowledged this with a small dip in her head. Her ears twitched as he then began to apologize.

He spoke acknowledging that he knew what he had done wrong and that he apparently wasn't strong enough to fight off the effects that the hormones she gave off during heat. "I understand that it is hard when a female is in heat to resist the urges that come with it, however, that does not mean I am by any means okay with what happened last week. Not only did you step over the boundaries into the tunnels but you tried to take somebody who is not rightfully yours. Let alone your alpha," she spoke relatively calmly. She was not angry with Nico for what he did, just dissapointed. Though she worried Charleys opinion may be slightly different.

" I do appreciate the apology and I know that it is sincere,  just know that it may take time to earn back some the respect you have lost from me, and from Charley," Aspen said pausing before adding one last thing. "I recommend trying to speak to Charley the next time you two cross paths though be warned he isn't likely going to be as calm as myself. He is more likely to be angry where as I am just disappointed." The whole time the queen spoke her face remained rather serious but calm. She did not intend her words to be harsh, she did intend though to get her message across. 

Aspen turned slightly and  proceeded to walk just ahead of where Nico stood."That being said, there is work to be done and I do believe this patrol will get done twice as fast if there are two of us than if I was to leave you do ithat alone, " she stated as she marked a tree not far ahead and glanced back to see if he would follow.

Apologies if the spacing is weird near the end. Phone doesn't like me.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
i've been thinking too much - by Nico - August 13, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Aspen - August 15, 2016, 02:56 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Nico - August 15, 2016, 05:01 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Aspen - August 15, 2016, 05:31 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Nico - August 15, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Aspen - August 25, 2016, 09:06 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Nico - August 27, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Aspen - August 28, 2016, 03:23 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Nico - August 29, 2016, 03:16 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Aspen - August 29, 2016, 07:30 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Nico - August 29, 2016, 08:51 AM