Sunbeam Lair you reduce my name to a signal fire
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
Her words don’t do much for comfort, but mostly because he doesn’t allow them to. Instead he keeps his worries on the forefront of his mind and decides he doesn’t need her to defend him, out of pride, which is his first mistake. He doesn’t voice this, though, and instead just nods his head and lets it come day by day. He still had others to meet, if he had to guess, sure that the pack consisted more than just the three wolves he met a few days ago. The only one that he suspects might give him an issue is the dark, pitiful male that deserved the death he asked for.

Not wanting to dwell on the problem for too long, he turns his head back to her and noses her muzzle with his own, indicating for her to walk with him. The concern at hand will take time to resolve and he can’t do anything about it in that moment, and while it still plagues him, he can make an attempt to distract himself.

“Will you keep them? I mean, if… you are?” he asks, hesitance obvious in his voice. He swallows the lump in his throat as he keeps an even and slow gait through the lair, wondering if the woman regretted what had happened, might resent him for carrying children she might not even want.
Messages In This Thread
you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - July 31, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - July 31, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - August 02, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - August 02, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - August 10, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - August 11, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - August 17, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - August 29, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - September 07, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - September 09, 2016, 11:48 PM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - September 16, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Asterr - September 17, 2016, 02:10 AM
RE: you reduce my name to a signal fire - by Ukko - September 17, 2016, 09:44 AM