Redhawk Caldera I don’t miss my little golden age
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat

Peregrine was busily staring off into space and doing a whole lot of nothing when someone howled for him. He jerked slightly and then tipped his head, listening and trying to place the voice. He was stumped for a solid thirty seconds. Sassafras? he wondered at last. He nodded to himself. Yep, that was her. She was back. Which meant... Peregrine practically tripped over his own broad paws as he lurched onto all fours. Hopefully she was back with news of Lasher. His stomach clenched with nervous anticipation.

It took him about twenty minutes to find and reach her. "I wasn't sure you'd ever come back," he greeted. He meant it teasingly, though there was a decidedly nervous edge to his voice that made some of the intended humor fall totally flat. "So? What did you find out?" Peregrine demanded a little breathlessly, dread already building in his throat.
Messages In This Thread
I don’t miss my little golden age - by Sassafras - August 17, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: I don’t miss my little golden age - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 17, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: I don’t miss my little golden age - by Sassafras - August 17, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: I don’t miss my little golden age - by Sassafras - August 25, 2016, 08:53 PM