Ravenshook Cliffs These secrets I place before my eyes
kultainen soturi
8 Posts
Ooc — Charlotte
All Welcome 
The sun was kissing the oceans forehead as the inky legionary departed the bay, moving deftly up the rocky slope and away from the golden sands her paws had once danced across. She watched through open eyes as red streaks slashed claw marks upon the heavens, slate grey storm clouds beginning to obscure the view as they moved in from the west , her dark limbs conquering the rise and she arrived atop the cliffs.

"Sisko, näetkö tämän?" She murmured, her voice low as she spoke to the winds, her aurum gaze fondling the crested sea that lay before her. For the moment, she let thoughts of other beings slip from her mind as she lost herself in the wilds, bringing her rump to the stone as she closed her eyes and let her tassel swoop along the jagged edges.  "Sea äiti siunaa meitä molempia," A smile tugged at the corners of her lips as her eyelids fluttered open, her pools searching the land in hope that her kin was listening.
Messages In This Thread
These secrets I place before my eyes - by Janai - August 18, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Zaavier - August 18, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Janai - August 18, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Zaavier - August 19, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Janai - August 20, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Zaavier - August 20, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Janai - August 20, 2016, 03:50 PM