Blacktail Deer Plateau i never lose my confidence | IC Joining
<span style="font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 0 0 3px; alt="don't come crying to me" title="don't come crying to me"><FONT COLOR="#7fffd4">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6effda">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5bffe1">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#49ffe7">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#37ffed"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#25fff3">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#12fffa">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00f7ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00edff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00e4ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00dbff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00d2ff">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00c8ff">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00bfff">h</FONT></span>
51 Posts
Ooc — Eren
We can end the thread with your next post or continue if you feel like it :)

Peregrine's tone either carried indifference or a shape of agreement with his words, he couldn't tell. And he ended up not caring, because his fibbing had gotten him into the pack officially. Rayder nodded at the suggestion to learn from the alpha that was put in front of him, and had to resist the urge to roll his eyes at the other male's loose, minor threat. As if he would just let himself be thrown out without some serious backlash heading towards the pack.

Oh, well. It wasn't like he was a moocher anyway. He was far too strong for that. Instead, he mustered up what he thought would appear to be a kind smile. "I understand -- I have no questions. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your pack." Something within him protested upon being set in the lowest rank, but he knew that it was only normal for him to be placed there.

He would just have to go about 'proving himself' quicker than he thought.
Messages In This Thread
i never lose my confidence | IC Joining - by Rayder - May 18, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: i never lose my confidence | IC Joining - by Rayder - May 18, 2014, 09:04 PM