Silvertip Mountain What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He sighed in contentment as she rubbed against him, relieved that she understood. I miss you when I'm not near you, he admitted, hoping she knew that even when he was all wrapped up in his duties, he thought of her. 

I'm glad you approve. He was surprised that he had the backing of the pack, and it wasn't just me picking him. I think it made him feel a lot better about accepting the position. With it settled, and the pack now having a Beta again, Steady hoped he would get a little down time. You know, he'll need to get the experience of being Beta, he began, nosing her affectionately as he spoke. So, I should probably let him handle some things from now on, he went on, sensually nipping at the fur on the underside of her neck, careful not to tug hard as he remembered her past. So, that means I should have some downtime now. His words were soft, with an ulterior meaning behind them that he hoped she picked up on.

Let me know if the PP is not approved, and I will definitely change it!
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if you're making me all that I was meant to be? - by Steady - August 18, 2016, 03:06 PM