Moonspear Let Loose and Set Your Body Free
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
He chuckled as she revealed her story but she was happy at least he hadn't been scandalized. His kind offer made her smile. Floki wade over towards her and gave her a reassuring nudge and she smiled, she'd missed the small gestures of pack life. The small touches to reassure and encourage, the comfort of another. She dipped her head, grinning but still embarrassed.

"You are kind to me, Floki. I must have sounded a complete loon." She giggled a little at herself. "I am glad you like it, Charon seemed very pleased with the game too. It's nice for bonding, I think. A lot of what I had said to Charon seemed to bore him, although to be fair I did ramble about herbs quite a lot." She watched as she thought on his question and she chuckled again. "I had a hard time thinking of a question too."

Her ears perked as his question began and she nodded. "Ooooh, good one! Charon made me make mine vulgar, but I think that was because I was so shocked at his question. I like this though. I think...." She paused, considering. "I'd rather be the worst hunter, with tons of friends. My friends could help keep me fed, if they're truly my friends. I hate being alone when I traveled here...it's an ache that can be worse than hunger at times." She'd like to think that she could make friends who would care for her if she were ever injured or otherwise unable to hunt.

"Besides," She said with a small laugh. "I'm better at hunting herbs than anything else. Not that I can't feed myself, of course." She looked back to the water and realized she'd disturbed Floki's swimming by playing her game. "Let's swim like we set out to do, we can play more later." She gave him a playful grin, flicking her tail through the water to send a splash at him before leaping back into the deeper waters.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Pyx - August 12, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Floki - August 12, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Pyx - August 13, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Floki - August 15, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Pyx - August 15, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Floki - August 17, 2016, 10:48 AM
RE: Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Pyx - August 17, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Floki - August 18, 2016, 08:19 PM