Ravenshook Cliffs These secrets I place before my eyes
If "Plan A" doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.
155 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Rocks skittered away behind him as he made his way further up the cliff. The stranger turned and uttered more words he could not dicern, then finally ended with hello. Well, that was something to start with. The words seemed to be forced from her mouth, and he could tell this was a forgein language to her, just like her tongue was to him. 

Murky eyes flickered to the ocean behind him, stomach twisting. He hated the ocean, and only did he travel when he had to. It took a moment longer before it dawn on him that he was staring behind the woman and not acknowledging her. Pulling away from his trance, he returned his gaze to the shadowy wolf, tail tip twitching with interest. "I'm Zaavier, you are?" he said, scanning her face for a reaction. Would she understamd him? He had no idea.

Messages In This Thread
These secrets I place before my eyes - by Janai - August 18, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Zaavier - August 18, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Janai - August 18, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Zaavier - August 19, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Janai - August 20, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Zaavier - August 20, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: These secrets I place before my eyes - by Janai - August 20, 2016, 03:50 PM