Silvertip Mountain What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
272 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
His words were met with a smile, just as filled with adoration as his words had been. She too missed Steady when he was busy but Niita was reluctant to admit it, not wanting him to feel guilty. 

Steady continued to speak of Ezekiel and his new position, and while any other time Niita might have been a responding participant to their conversation, she could not for the life of her focus on it now. Niita's focus was on her husband and the warmth he was admitting, wanting to absorb it even in the August heat. 

"Mmm," she hummed, a response to Steady's words or his nuzzling was unknown. Her head tipped back like a domestic cat, basking in the touch. 

"And what will we do with that time?" Niita's words came out breathy, a light chuckle puncturing it. Her lips found his own neck, nipping and licking. She would be content to do just this all day if he wished, anything further would require him making the first move. Niita was reluctant to fumble with Steady.
Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high -- except for the one who held the keys to the gate. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: What if you're making me all that I was meant to be? - by Niita - August 19, 2016, 05:26 PM