Silvertip Mountain What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
All thoughts of anyone else but her were lost as she tipped her head back. He took that as an offering and moved to groom her there, his heart swelling that she trusted him so. Realizing she was returning his gestured, he moved back to the side of her neck to give her access to his own.

It registered then that she had what they would do with their free time. I'm sure we can think of something, he said, his voice low and sultry. He shifted, still sitting, to move a little more behind her, putting one leg on the other side of her body. He continued to nose her neck, waiting to see if she would feel uncomfortable. He knew she might be apprehensive about their mating when the time came, but he hoped to get her used to certain touches by then. But, if gave any signal she was uncomfortable, Steady would back off.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if you're making me all that I was meant to be? - by Steady - August 19, 2016, 05:59 PM